Tuesday

Just a reminders...




say it I love Allah...say it dont be ashamed
say I love Allah and i love the messenger and i love the companion..I love Abu Bakar..I love umar and I love usman and I love Ali and I love the companion of rasulullah and may Allah raise me with them Allahumma please...

As a Muslim you have to get up!!! Even though you tired


We find muslim today in the street ...drinking Alcohol..taking drugs...shooting people...robbing people...not making any sholat...hating muslim...killing muslim...planing and conspiring against Muslims...and acting like gangsters and dogs and criminals.....

Muslims...but if you ask them are they muslims?? The say...Yes...

Do you love Allah ?? ...yes..

subhanallah....how you can love Allah but you don’t obey him...

Think about it.....


0 comments: